Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
For this weekends ride to Cody WY we will be riding McCullough Peak on Saturday and Red Lake on Sunday.
Both days we will meet at the Irma for breakfast at approximately 8AM and leave there between 9 and 930. The Irma is located at 1192 Sheridan Ave, Cody, WY 82414 and they have a great breakfast buffet for those interested.
I (Chet) will be your ride leader unless someone else with more experience in these areas volunteers.
Press Releases and Public Announcements / Re: Basin Labor Day Ride Photo Scavenger Hunt
« Last post by cgroves on September 18, 2018, 06:20:23 PM »
I am sorry I did not see your message until just now :( I was already on the road by this point please forgive me.
Chet,   who is the leader for the Basin ride? will there be evening rides? what time is the start of Saturday morning ride?   how long will  the ride be?  how many will be attending?

Steve & Gloria
Press Releases and Public Announcements / Basin Labor Day Ride Photo Scavenger Hunt
« Last post by cgroves on August 28, 2018, 01:03:51 PM »
For this weekends ride we will be having a photo scavenger hunt with prizes from Honda, Hanson Motorsports and B & B Tire. The rules will be announced at the ride starting Saturday morning and there is no cost to club members. We will also have a prize for the best potluck dish on Saturday night of $25 in lottery scratch tickets. I hope we will see you all of you there this weekend for some great fun and fellowship.

Chet
** OFFICIAL ** Current Club-Sanctioned Rides / Cooke City ride this weekend
« Last post by wnies on August 03, 2018, 07:08:22 AM »
We are still planning to ride this weekend Aug. 4th and 5th. I'm guiding ride on Sat. Meet at Chamber of Commerce on main street in Cooke City at 9 am on Aug. 4th. Any questions, text me at 406-652-1104 "Woody"
I am afraid that circumstances kept me from this ride and I have not heard from anyone as yet on how it was but hopefully at the next meeting we will hear a report on the ride.
Just curious as to the Wicked Creek trail.   How was the trail?  Good ride?  Difficult or easy?  We're planning to ride it on Aug 17.
We are taking a poll to determine who is riding this weekend at Wicked Creek and Big Timber and would appreciate your input. If you are riding this weekend  please let us know by responding to this message or send a reply to tsatvride@gmail.com
McCullough Peaks
A day ride that is a short distance from Cody, Wy and is a new ride area for the club. This will be a first time ride for most and is listed as having roughly 150 miles of trails. We are combining this with a return ride to Red Lake the next day on Sunday for those who want to make it an overnight ride. There are several campgrounds and motels in the area with affordable rates.

https://goo.gl/maps/TMhfeCzX5d52

Red Lake
This can be a single day ride or be combined with the previous day at McCullough peaks. This is a scrub brush plains area with a lot of little play areas. There is lots of local camping areas or hotels for those staying the weekend.

https://goo.gl/maps/EotDQcV7X9L2
There is no set date for the start of this ride. Some will be there on the Tuesday or Wednesday before but officially we will meet at the Merry Widow Campground for rides starting Friday the 31st at 9am approximately. Friday night we usually meet in Boulder for a buffet dinner at Boulder River Pizza and Subs. Saturday night we have a potluck dinner at the Merry Widow social hall and Sunday we get together for a Ice Cream social. You can call for reservations at the campground at 406-225-3220 US-212 Billings, MT 59101
Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/BTTWKg4A3r22
Follow I-90 W to MT-2 W in Cardwell.
Take exit 256 from I-90 W 2 h 46 min (190 mi)
Continue to I-15 S 35 min (33.8 mi)
Follow I-15 S to Basin.
Take exit 156 from I-15 S 8 min (7.6 mi) Drive to I-15 Frontage Rd 56 s (0.3 mi)
29 I-15 Frontage Rd Boulder, MT 59632
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10