Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Press Releases and Public Announcements / June board meeting the 18th
« Last post by cgroves on June 15, 2018, 01:38:45 PM »
There will be a meeting of the board on June 18th at the 4b's restaurant at 6pm.
Thanks
Okay, now I'm confused. Are we to meet in Lovell, or Fort Rockvale at 8 am?
We can meet at Bear Lodge Resort at 8am for breakfast and leave from there at 9am to begin the ride. Our ride leader will be Terry Hanson. Any further instructions will be updated here when they are forwarded to us.
US-212
Billings, MT 59101
Take I-90 E to US-14 W in Sheridan County. Take exit 9 from I-90 E
1 h 46 min (119 mi)
Follow US-14 W to your destination
45 min (32.1 mi)
5600 US-14 ALT
Dayton, WY 82836
This is a two day camping ride for those who wish to camp for the night.  There are several strructured campgrounds in the area and some rough campgrounds. There is a street dance Saturday night as a benefit to help fight breast cancer. We will announce meet areas and ride leaders at a later time.
US-212
Billings, MT 59101
Head west on I-90 W
12.8 mi
Take exit 434 for US-212/US-310 toward Laurel/Red Lodge
0.3 mi
Turn left onto US-212 W/US-310 E
11.6 mi
Continue straight to stay on US-212 W/US-310 E
Continue to follow US-212 W
31.6 mi
At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto US-212 W/Broadway Ave N
Continue to follow US-212 W
Parts of this road may be closed at certain times or days
Passing through Wyoming
Entering Montana
** OFFICIAL ** Current Club-Sanctioned Rides / Big Timber Ride July 22nd
« Last post by cgroves on June 07, 2018, 09:59:53 PM »
More information forthcoming
We will meet at the snowbank Campground at approximately 9AM and leave from there at approximately 930AM.
This trail is only rated for machines that are 50" wide. This is a new trail that is a 21 mile loop so we will be exploring this trail together for the first time.
Head west on I-90 W to Livingston
114 mi
Take exit 333 for US-89 S toward City Center/Yellowstone/National Park
0.3 mi
Turn left onto US-89 S (signs for Gardiner/Yellowstone Nat'l Park)
16.0 mi
Turn left onto Mill Creek Rd
3.7 mi
Continue straight to stay on Mill Creek Rd
5.5 mi
Continue onto NF-486
0.9 mi
Keep left to continue on Mill Creek Rd
1.1 mi
Snowbank Campground
Mill Creek Rd, Livingston, MT 59047
I (Pastor Fred Rodda) am willing to lead the Pryor Ride, although I do not know the Sykes road portion coming in from the WY side. I would prefer to come in on the Mt side, meeting at Rock Creek Restaurant at 8 and then meeting at the Warren stone plant turning off Route 310 at the Quarry Rd. at 915. We could then go back to Stockman Trail 2850 for a start and stop point. This way we would not have to drive as far from Billings in the morning and from at the end of the day. We should be able to cover most of the trails possibly including Sykes rd this way.

If you were planning on going on this Sunday ride, please let me know and also if this change would be OK with you.
Pastor Fred Rodda
cell 406.670.7975 cell
This was my first ride at Basin, I had a great time riding on Sunday and Monday. My wife Julie even went on a few rides.
We enjoined the time with Tony and Alana along with Steve and Gloria. I plan on being there for Labor Day weekend! The weather was great and the company was terrific.

Pastor Fred Rodda
President
This is a two day ride starting from the Jellison campground. It can be ran as a two day or one day ride. Directions are here: https://goo.gl/maps/8iR1MuCoHuA2 Ride will start at approximately 930AM. Anyone interested in leading this ride please let us know at the meeting.
** OFFICIAL ** Current Club-Sanctioned Rides / Benbow Ride June 23rd and 24th
« Last post by cgroves on May 15, 2018, 11:55:30 PM »
We will meet Saturday morning at the unload site and leave from there at approximately 930AM. Directions from Billings are here: https://goo.gl/maps/oDySAmjQNm92 This a two day ride or you can come for just the day on Sat or Sun. Anyone who would like to volunteer to be a ride leader would be appreciated. Riders have decided they would like to meet for breakfast at the Rosebud cafe in Absarokee at 8am and anybody who would like to join them is invited. Woody Has volunteered to be the ride leader on Sunday.

Rosebud cafe
18 S Woodard Ave
Absarokee, MT 59001
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10