Author Topic: Club meeting and Officer elections notice for Nov. 18th  (Read 317 times)

Offline cgroves

• President
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum Full Member
    • View Profile
Club meeting and Officer elections notice for Nov. 18th
« on: November 04, 2021, 03:18:36 PM »
Hello to Everyone,

Over the last few years, I have had the privilege and honor of leading a dynamic, fun and exciting group of people through the trails and rocks of Montana and Wyoming. And in that time, I have met some wonderful new friends and sadly to say have lost some great friends. I have learned a lot about riding an ATV, learned a lot of new trails and gone on some great adventures and had a crash or two along the way to remind me that I am only human. So, it is with a great sadness that I officially announce that I am retiring as the President of Treasure State ATV Association and am passing on the mantle of leadership to some other brave soul.

This does not mean that I am leaving the club but that I am simply stepping away from the gavel. I will still be there to help and support our next leaders and of course I will still be a ride leader when I am needed.

This club was formed in 1998 for the express purpose of bringing a group of people together that had a passion for the outdoors and riding these beautiful mountains of ours. At this time with the events of the last couple years now losing their hold on us it is time to have some new blood step up and take some leadership in our club and lead us on a new trail. So I would like to strongly urge you all to come to the meeting on Nov 18th at the Elks lodge at 630pm and either volunteer if you have the time or help us find that next club officer that will help guide us forward. All officer positions are open to be filled and a couple board spots are as well. I am afraid that without those volunteers that the club might have to temporarily shutter our doors. Let's not let that happen please.

I would like to give my personal thanks to Jeanann Ankrum, Stewart Ankrum, Charlotte Dowdy, Dick Dowdy, Rhonda Gallagher, Kirk Shinler, Tony Barone, Bill Kemp, Lyle Forrester (RIP), Sammi Forrester, Dale Hert(RIP), Darlene Hert and all those others who I failed to mention. Without their help, advice and feedback I could not have accomplished many of the things that I have. THANK YOU. 

I hope to see you all at the Elks Lodge on Nov. 18th at 630pm.

Thank You

Chet Groves

President
Chet (Crash) Groves

2012 Can-Am Outlander 800r XT

"If you aren't covered in mud you aren't doing it right"