Author Topic: Ride Committee Meeting  (Read 1214 times)

Offline cgroves

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Full Member
    • View Profile
Ride Committee Meeting
« on: December 23, 2016, 12:08:13 PM »
We are having the Ride Committee meeting on February 11th at a place and time to be determined. We are asking for your help in determining where we would like to ride this year.
If you have an area you would like to see us ride in this year please post a message here with the name of the area when you think it would be accessible and what level of riding is involved.
We are also looking for Ride Leaders for our rides this year and if you would like to lead some rides please drop a message with the areas you are comfortable leading a group in and what days you think you can be free to lead these rides.
There are several areas out there that we have not gotten to ride in and if anybody is familiar with these areas we would love to go ride with you.

Thanks
Chet (Crash) Groves

Update: The meeting will be at 3:00 PM at Tiny's Tavern
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 11:27:07 AM by cgroves »
Chet (Crash) Groves

2011 Honda Rancher 420 4X4

Offline frodda

• Forum Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Ride Committee Meeting
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 02:10:24 PM »
I have heard that the Cooke City Area is a good place to ride. Also if we could reschedule the Lewis and Clark NF for this season that would be great. The Big Horn Mountains may be better to ride in July or August instead of mid September. I also understand that Morrison Jeep trail is challenging. For 50" only we could try Big Snowy Mountain. I hope these are some places we could consider, I do not know any of these so therefore we would need ride leaders to volunteer.
For your consideration,
Pastor Fred Rodda