Author Topic: Pryor Ride Sykes Ridge RD Sun. June 10th  (Read 176 times)

Offline cgroves

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Full Member
    • View Profile
Pryor Ride Sykes Ridge RD Sun. June 10th
« on: May 15, 2018, 11:06:49 PM »
We will meet at the Brandin Iron Cafe at 483 Shoshone Ave for those of you who would like to meet for breakfast at 8AM on Sunday June 10th. For those of you who would like to go straight to the unload site the directions from Billings can be found here: https://goo.gl/maps/YtSEEXgkjZt We will leave from the unload site at approximately 930AM. We do need a ride leader for this trail or we can just go exploring if we don't have a volunteer.

I (Pastor Fred Rodda) am willing to lead the Pryor Ride, although I do not know the Sykes road portion coming in from the WY side. I would prefer to come in on the Mt side, meeting at Rock Creek Restaurant at 8 and then meeting at the Warren stone plant turning off Route 310 at the Quarry Rd. at 915. We could then go back to Stockman Trail 2850 for a start and stop point. This way we would not have to drive as far from Billings in the morning and from at the end of the day. We should be able to cover most of the trails possibly including Sykes rd this way.

If you were planning on going on this Sunday ride, please let me know and also if this change would be OK with you.
Pastor Fred Rodda
cell 406.670.7975 cell
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 07:52:01 PM by cgroves »
Chet (Crash) Groves

2011 Honda Rancher 420 4X4

Offline frodda

• Forum Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Pryor Ride Sykes Ridge RD Sun. June 10th
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 02:27:57 PM »
I (Pastor Fred Rodda) am willing to lead the Pryor Ride, although I do not know the Sykes road portion coming in from the WY side. I would prefer to come in on the Mt side, meeting at Rock Creek Restaurant at 8 and then meeting at the Warren stone plant turning off Route 310 at the Quarry Rd. at 915. We could then go back to Stockman Trail 2850 for a start and stop point. This way we would not have to drive as far from Billings in the morning and from at the end of the day. We should be able to cover most of the trails possibly including Sykes rd this way.

If you were planning on going on this Sunday ride, please let me know and also if this change would be OK with you.
Pastor Fred Rodda
cell 406.670.7975 cell

Offline wnies

• Forum Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Pryor Ride Sykes Ridge RD Sun. June 10th
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 11:46:37 PM »
Okay, now I'm confused. Are we to meet in Lovell, or Fort Rockvale at 8 am?