Author Topic: BLM and Forest Service RTP Grant request  (Read 249 times)

Offline cgroves

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Full Member
    • View Profile
BLM and Forest Service RTP Grant request
« on: January 31, 2019, 10:37:42 PM »
Jennifer Alexander from the BLM has sent me an email concerning a grant for trail maintenance that they are pursuing for the Burnt Timber Ridge area and I thought I would post it here for those of you interested in supporting this grant. I have attached a copy of the grant request that they are pursuing and a copy of the letter I sent in support of the grant for you to use as a guideline or in its entirety if you would like. They do need the letters of support by February 12th and they can be emailed to Jennifer Alexander at jalexander@blm.com

Thanks
Chet

Hi Chet, I  hope this email finds you well!

Jeff Guildehaus and I are doing a joint grant submission for an RTP Grant. We are proposing to perform maintenance on Burnt Timber the monies would be used equally on BLM and FS Lands for Burnt Timber.

Due to the government shutdown the State Trails Committee will accept letters of support beyond the original grant due date. I am attaching our project proposal, which is basically a phase two requesting more money to perform route maintenance on Burnt Timber across  the 12 miles of BLM and FS. If you would be willing to write me a letter of support again, it would be greatly appreciated!! I would need it by February 12th. If you know of anyone else willing to write  a letter to support Jeff and my efforts please forward my contact information on to them along with the project description.

Letters can be signed, scanned and emailed to me, or if need be mailed to BLM, Attn: Jenny Alexander, 5001 Southgate Drive, Billings, MT 59101.

If you have any questions let me know! Thank you in advance!
Chet (Crash) Groves

2011 Honda Rancher 420 4X4