Author Topic: Hollenbeck/Cottonwood ride survey  (Read 393 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline cgroves

  • Global Moderator
  • Forum Full Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 186
    • View Profile
Hollenbeck/Cottonwood ride survey
« on: March 21, 2019, 08:50:42 PM »
We are planning on a ride this weekend to the Cottonwood/Hollenbeck but due to the weather turning worse and the extreme muddiness there is at this at this time we are interested in who is planning on going. If we do not have enough attendees then the rides will be cancelled due to weather. Please let us know if you are going.

You can respond on Facebook at where there is a post about the ride and you can mark if you are interested in going. We will make the final decision at 7pm Friday night and I will send out an email at that time to inform you of our decision.

Thank You

Chet (Crash) Groves

2012 Can-Am Outlander 800r XTP