Author Topic: It's time to start riding  (Read 607 times)

Offline cgroves

• President
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum Full Member
    • View Profile
It's time to start riding
« on: May 04, 2020, 01:27:17 PM »
The club is going to open up for business again this month and we are going to start off by canceling our first scheduled ride of the month :-[ .  Horrible thing to do but Wyoming said no to any out of towners for right now recreating so we are going to schedule a different ride on the 16th of May at Hollenback. I will post ride information soon.
The weekend of May 30th and 31st is a ride to the Pipestone ATV area. This is a camping ride and several club members have informed us that they are going up on Thursday. I plan on being there Thursday night myself. I did contact the Pipestone rec board and they did inform me that the facilities up there are not being maintained or stocked but that the trails are open.
We are having the Club Board Meeting on the 18th of May but due to social distancing regulations that are in effect we are not having the regular club meeting at this time. We are working on getting a possible outdoor spot that will allow us to separate out more and as we work on getting this in effect we will keep you informed.
A couple changes in the club leadership has happened at this time but hopefully it is only temporary. Linda Melnick had to relocate to Denver for a short term hopefully to sell her home down there and we are looking forward to seeing her back this fall with any luck. Tony Barone has volunteered to fill her boots for the summer as Vice President of the club and we want to thank him for stepping up like that. :-)
As we move forward we are still looking at several rides and events in the future for the club but if anyone has any ideas or would like to volunteer to help with anything please let us know through the forum or you can email us at TSATVRIDE@GMAIL.COM
Thank you to everyone for your patience during these trying times and count on us getting things going again with the club.
Chet (Crash) Groves

2012 Can-Am Outlander 800r XT

"If you aren't covered in mud you aren't doing it right"